About this Event
We hope you are already making plans to join us for Reunion Weekend 2023 as we celebrate our 75th anniversary. This is an all-call reunion for alumni of all classes and it's going to be bigger and better than ever.
There will be fun for all ages and class years, including:
- The chance to reconnect with your old friends and classmates and relive old times while enjoying everything Salve.
- Sunset views of First Beach from the Cliff Walk as you kick off the weekend at the welcome beach party reception.
- Shuttles from campus into Newport on Friday night - no need to drive or worry about parking downtown.
- An oceanside block party where we bring the best of Newport to you. Fun for all ages as we welcome Newport restaurants, musicians and artisans. Featuring food trucks, a beer garden, lawn games and family fun. All taking place with an unparalleled view of the Atlantic Ocean as a backdrop.
- Live music with Jeffery Thomas and the Ultimate Band as you dance Saturday night away in Ochre Court. Bring your dancing shoes.
- Campus walking tours led by faculty and students - revisit your old haunts and see what’s new since last time you were on campus.
No recent activity